9 件の投稿
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do you know the paint color here please? - I’d love to know where to find this color. Thank you.
    コメント
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lovely Colors! - Can you name the colors in the rest of the room? Are they all Farrow and Ball? Thank you!
    コメント
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how deep is the countertop? - Looks like there is space behind the faucet?
    コメント 2 件
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen island design dilemma - We are renovating our kitchen, original to our 1960 house. The kitchen is incredibly small and adjacent dining/den is quite large, so we’re ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lower Drawers vs Lower Cabinets in kitchen - My husband and I are at the planning stages of a kitchen remodel. I am convinced that lower drawers are more efficient than lower cabinets--... 続きを読む
    コメント 40 件
aeinfeldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! My neighbor wants to install a chain link fence!! - Help! My neighbors want to install a chain link fence between our houses. They want to install it to keep their small puppies in. They are g... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件