7 件の投稿
aebjさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! A tree fell on my house and broke my colors! - Hurricane Matthew dropped three trees on our house and now we're getting a new roof and paint. I'm hoping to take this opportunity to change... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
aebjさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Broken tile in 1970s bathroom - What is the curved tile piece called that fits between the wall and the floor? I just broke a tile in my 1970s house and need to find a piec... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
aebjさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need exterior update... Please help! - Our 1970s ranch needs an exterior update. Limited budget, new roof. I absolutely hate the green shutters. They have to be replaced or painte... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
aebjさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorator Woes: Unfinished work...no statement - We hired a decorator six months ago to assist with remodeling our house we had just purchased. There were several things that I felt were no... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
aebjさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before I scream at my decorator, carpet installers, construction crew and husband - And have a heart attack from being so upset, somebody please tell me if they were right, or how to fix this. Situation: Carpet installe... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
aebjさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Questions about blinds.... - My decorator is suggesting we install 2" wood blinds in our 1970s house we are renovating instead of miniblinds. Are there advantages of one... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
aebjさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help! There's an old kitchen in our "new" house! - This house was built in 1972 and hasn't been touched since. our budget is getting tight. Any suggestions for this kitchen? We think the big... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 200 件