14 件の投稿
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oak or Douglas Fir? - The description states that the table is solid wood, but the materials section show oak and Douglas fir. Which part of the table is Douglas ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this table sealed? - If not, can I request that it be sealed? Thanks!
    コメント
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does the top of the table have an inlay? - One of the pictures shows an up close picture of the top of the table having a diamond inlay. However, the picture of the table with the cha... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light still on when "turned off" - I had my electrician install the fan in my bedroom and it is absolutely beautiful. The problem I'm having is that when we have the fan on at... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light bulbs - If the light bulbs burn out, can they be replaced. Where can they be purchased? Thanks!
    コメント
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - What are the dimensions without the blades?
    コメント 2 件
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pub stools - Do you know when these stools will be back in stock. Also what is the height to the seat? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
acorso925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the functional gray paint tinted darker, maybe 125%? - Is the paint tinted at a higher percentage? Original functional gray looks lighter and I love how the paint looks in these photos. Thanks!
    コメント
もっと見る...