12 件の投稿
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fantastic sofa! we’re did you find it? - fantastic sofa! we’re did you find it?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lights over the bookshelves - where can I find the lights over the bookshelves?
    コメント
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
light fixture is perfect - I love the light fixture! Where can I find one?
    コメント
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color are the cabinets? - What color are the cabinets? They look amazing!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help recovering chairs - These chairs are roughly 40+ years old. They need recovering. Looking for suggestions. I'd like something modern/contemporary. I'd like for ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Colors - What wall colors are used in this room? Thanks!
    コメント
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - Where can I find those chairs? They look wonderful for kids!
    コメント
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture placement help please - Please help me with our furniture placement. I would like to eat all out meals in the dining room. With that said I am not sure what to put ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Allison Coovadiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with furniture placement! - I need help with furniture placement. Its hard to tell from our floor plan, but it's the best one I have at the moment. We have the bay wind... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...