13 件の投稿
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with drainage issue. - Our home is situated in a slight decline. The bottom of the slope in the backyard leads to a flat patio area and naturally collects water. W... 続きを読む
    コメント
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fireplace idea, looking at black hexagon. - We want a black hexagon tile, where the terra-cotta tile is now. I posted pictures of the area. (Sorry for the mess, quarantine, both workin... 投票する
    コメント 14 件    投票 11 票
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
would you do the whole bottom soffit? - The wife and I have been bored, we have gotten some things done around the house as I’m sure a lot of you guys have. Here is one
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what to do with our railing system? - What would you guys do? Black cable with wood railing to match the floor? Glass? Keep it like that?
    コメント 9 件
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
front porch ideas. quick photos - We are looking at adding a front porch. Our front door won’t be centered. We’re having difficulty deciding column layout and porch depth. We... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor vent register help. - We have a 10x6 floor vent, and this white one you see is sized 12x8 exterior which fits nicely and covers the vent. Just looking for a soli... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can someone color my siding. thanks - Can someone color our siding. Looking for some Olive green types Grey (darker/ light) Some blues (darker/light) I’ve tried the sherwim will... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
take shutters down or not? - Ok, so just a quick shutter question. Take them down or not? Eventually we will get new siding, and a new garage door, possibly a gable/A f... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
off centered stove wall, how to tile? - So I’m in a pickle, we want to backsplash tile this stove wall, but the right side of of the stove is 14” and the left side 16” (window to e... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Alex Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Samsun trim kit to tall for cabinet. Any help? - I have a Samsung 29.8 in. MA19M8000AS Countertop Microwave - the trim kit is to big for my 30inch cabinet. Well it’s to tall. I need somet... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...