83 件の投稿
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nigella?? - Hi - I bought this plant as a seedling and it is supposed to be Nigella, which I believe it is. But I keep thinking that there are two plant... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tilted houseplant - Hi - we have this plant which, I'm not even sure what it is. But it's a nice green houseplant. Anyway, a year ago the top of it just started... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
another succulent ID? - Anyone know what this is? It's maybe 2 inches high, 1.5 inches across. Thanks in advance!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of succulent - some sort of crassula? - Hi - does anyone know what this is? I have two, one is solo (in the back), but this one shown in the front here is starting to grow little o... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone know what this flower is? Pink, ruffled petals... - Here's a LINK to the photo of the flower. We are located in berkeley, ca. Thanks all!
    コメント 4 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Greyish green plant with fuzzy leaves - Any guesses to what this plant is? I would think it's lamb's ear, because it's fuzzy, but the leaves are not as thick as a lamb's ear... Als... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help IDing this baby cactus? - Hi - can someone please tell me what kind of cactus (or succulent??) this is? I am assuming it's a cactus. It is small, like maybe an inch w... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eggs in soil?! - I transplanted some little succulents a couple of weeks ago. I just went to water them and it looks like there's a cluster of eggs or someth... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's wrong with this little miniature rose plant?? - Hi all, My mom got this for me up in Sonoma around thankgsiving. It had cute blooms on it, and after bringing it home I kept it indoors for... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
a_shauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sort of like ice-plant but not really ID Please! - Hello - These grow a lot out here in Northern Cali - I see them on the coast a lot too, near ice plants. Can anyone help me identify? In the... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...