16 件の投稿
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen island or kitchen table... Please help! - We are getting our kitchen done and finally settled on two designs we want. The problems we want to solve are to have more cabinets space fo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 49 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White kitchen vs. antique white - This is the look that I am absolutely in love with for our kitchen. I currently have walnut floors and white trim. We want to open our kitch... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen cabinets - which cabinets to choose??? - We would like to know if anyone has experience with these cabinets - luxor, ultracraft, waypoint or omega dynasty? We want white painted cab... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dont know what to do... Help with kitchen renovation - we need help deciding on what to do with our kitchen renovation. our current issues are no storage and no counterspace. we plan to open the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how high are the ceilings? - How high are the ceilings? I would like to know to see if mine can fit this beautiful linear chandelier.
    コメント 1 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking wall color for beach themed basement - Our basement is just about done. we only have two small windows and the rest of the lighting is from recessed lights. I would like to hear ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with rug color - I have an olive sectional and plan to accessorize with turquoise. I currently have white/gray panels. What color rug should i use to anchor ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Designers and DIYers: board and batten around baseboard heaters or radiators - Did anyone had this issue while installing board and batten? How did it work? Need advice please
    コメント 2 件
4isablessingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone heard or used Brick-Anew? - Was doing research on how to make my fireplace brighter.. i found this product called Brick-Anew. It's a kit.. has anyone used or heard abou... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...