10 件の投稿
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Make a photo comment private? - Anyone know how to make a comment on a single photo (not an entire ideabook) private? I cannot find the option anymore when editing the idea... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I like the clean lines in the design, - Can you recall what the faucet is?
    コメント 1 件
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucet? - Anyone recall the brand of this faucet?
    コメント 1 件
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drawer and cabinet pulls - great job! Can anyone remember where the pulls are from?
    コメント 1 件
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color? - I know its been a while, any chance you remember the wall color?
    コメント
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint color? - Hello, Can you please share the wall color here?
    コメント
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how careful do you need to be - Has anyone tried the popup? How much movement is there if you try to plug something in using only one hand?
    コメント
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixtures? And wall color? - Could you tell me the name & brand of the paint on the walls? And, I also love your scones, would you share where they are from? Thank y... 続きを読む
    コメント
456victoriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Microwave? - Amber- Could you tell me anything about this microwave? Brand and/or model? Thank you!
    コメント