14 件の投稿
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to get started designing your house colour palette? - I've read countless books, blogs, articles and I can't get to a jumping off point. I'm (fairly) confident in colour-theory, and the ground r... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture layout suggestions: Living room - This is my next new build home. I'm due to move in at the end of March so I'm looking for furniture layout suggestions for the Lounge. I rea... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should coving be the same colour as the ceiling - Yay or Nay? - I'm torn. Our skirting boards are brilliant white, as well as the door jambs/architraves. The ceiling is Farrow & Ball's Strong White... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件    投票 119 票
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint the skirting board & door frames the same as the walls? Y/N - OK, I've read various articles about this. I have a new-build 3 bed semi-detached and I'm keen to make the space feel as large as possible. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colour front door? - I'm itching to paint my new build's front door. All the other houses in the street have the same white boring door. I want to give the house... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
To Wallpaper or not to wallpaper? - How do we feel about bold wallpaper on every wall in a room? I'm toying with the 'wrap around' feel or a feature wall? The room isn't huge a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to 'make cosy' a newly painted living room? - So, we've just repainted our living room and are really happy with the results BUT I'm just wondering how I can make the room seem less 'fla... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are people's thoughts on colour opposite light? - Small sitting room has dark blue wall, opposite the only window. We're also housing a an orange sectional sofa and chair. The room doesn't g... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is there any way to delete a discussion? - Is there any way to delete a discussion? I've duplicated one.
    コメント 2 件
2bsmallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Need a front door colour for our new build home! - Our house is built from reddish/brown brick, white windows and white jamb around the front door. Inside, our hallway is neutral, moving thro... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...