20 件の投稿
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door color suggestion? - Can I get your thoughts on re-painting front door and trim? We are selling this house for someone (and my wife is a Realtor) in San Antonio... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging some Art in Dining area and misc - I am nearly finishing my update in decor for a short term rental. I found some canvas prints to buy - kind and wondering if my sizing is ok... 続きを読む
    コメント 36 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice for decorating master bedroom. New colors and curtains help? - Continuing on the property I am updating the decor. The main theme is Boho / with some MCM mix. I will include some recent pics for the vi... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need some design advice for ART and misc - Making progress slowly between guests checking in. We worked on the living room and dining room. This is for our short term rental propert... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need feedback for an accent wall please (See CHEERS SIGN wall) - The below two pics are the exterior and a shot of the Liv room (not a huge fan of the left wall either). I am trying to change up the CHEER... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trying to make this place "HAPPY" for photos. The Orange trim? hmmm - This is a cottage in our backyard in San Antonio. We rent it out as a short-term rental. It's getting very competitive now and we wanted t... 続きを読む
    コメント 47 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Our backyard cottage - This guesthouse is in our backyard. We want to repaint the door very soon and appreciate any color suggestions. Also, this spring, I would... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need your advice on front door color (and maybe siding too) - We want to repaint our front door, but later this spring we will probably repaint the facia and siding. Appreciate your advice on both. FY... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Making progress - new MCM door being installed .... Door Color Advice? - I'm going to post an update Picking a door color ( is the dark sample dark enough?) SW Seal skin is the only color that I'm considering at t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
Coffee Dudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Getting further along - Colors are my weakness! - I purchased this house 2 weeks ago. Cleaning it up - pressure washed, and will be repacing 60 yr old windows with black or white vinyl win... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 119 件
もっと見る...