6 件の投稿
Gloriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Covering Dilemma - I renovated an older home built in the late 70's. I do not know what to do with my living room windows. I get a glare in the afternoon which... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Gloriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Middle of the road appliances - What is the go to brand in kitchen appliances?
    コメント 5 件
Gloriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
opinion needed on Kitchen Layout - I am doing away with the breakfast area which will make my kitchen 23 x 9 with a 9' island which will accommodate the seating. This will a... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Gloriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
opinion needed on Kitchen Layout - I am doing away with the breakfast area which will make my kitchen 23 x 9 with a 9' island which will accommodate the seating. This will a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Gloriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 13 件
Gloriaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remodeling Bathroom - Does it help resale value if you install a separate shower in the master bathroom versus combination shower/tub remodel?
    コメント 6 件