5 件の投稿
11aob09さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any way to make this wood floor look better? - I am going to be selling my house. I dont have it in the budget to refinish all of the floors on this level of the house. Wondering if there... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
11aob09さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porcelain tile mistake- need help - Hi. I have a new kitchen remodel and have black textured porcelain tiles (Takla shady) and i wanted some kind of easy polish kind of look fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
11aob09さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring Transition is Tripping hazard - Hi. I just had my kitchen remodeled (by a contractor) and opened up to the dining room and we were hoping to have an inlaid turned board as ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
11aob09さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counters and tile floor colors -opinions needed - I am in the final stages of planning my kitchen reno. I am definitely doing white cabinets and i'm trying to keep a timeless and classic loo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
11aob09さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to put magnetic boards on end of cabinets? - I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate a magnetic board on the ends of my cabinets (top cabinet for adults, bottom for kids). Would ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件