Jeanie Trubiano Photography
The importance of a properly designed home office ( especially when the space is also used as a meeting-place/showroom ) entails the comfort & positive experience of your customer in the following manner:
1. Exclusive office space with its own entrance separate from rest of home.
2. Ergonomic customer seating and ample presentation surfaces.
3. Dedicated customer computer screen(s) detailing CAD drawings & presentation in a show and tell manner.
4. Proper lighting ( LED lighting has come a long way )
5. Practical design touches ( hooks for purses, coats, umbrella stand, refreshments area, guest WIFI, etc...)
One of the greatest benefits of a home office is the freedom to design it with a distinct identity. In other words, we shouldn’t blend the workplace with the rest of our personal space, aka home.