Houzz Logo Print
angieknod45

Need help creating a home office for my husband

angieknod45
10年前
Small bedroom which i would like to convert into a home office. I have a simple white table as a desk and a burgendy office chair that i recovered and burgendy artwork. Not sure what color to paint the room for a masculine feel. Please help me. I am not good with putting together colors, but I was thinking of painting the walls grey

コメント (3)

• PRO
    SawHorse Design + Build
    10年前
    I am about to do the same at my house. Been "snowed in" for 2 days thus highlighting the need for a more formal home office. A good way to tell what colors a guy/ man would like would be to check out what clothes he wears most often. Go with a lighter shade than his favorite masculine color shirt and you should be good to go. You would be fine with grey if you see that color in his clothing inventory.
  • PRO
    Stage to Sell | Los Angeles Home Staging
    10年前
    If you search Houzz for "burgundy furniture," you will see several options of burgundy with different wall colors. I like the idea of burgundy with gray walls and the white table/desk, and I think it works well for a modern space. But if your space is more traditional, you might try a tan/camel tone. I did a quick search and a lot of great ideas showed up, but unfortunately I am not sure how to link to those photos here. I did, however, create an Ideabook that I shared with you, so hopefully you will have access to it. It's called "Wall Colors to Go with Burgundy." Good luck!
  • angieknod45
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Thanks for all the ideas. It is much appreciated.