Houzz Logo Print
pinaki_chaudhuri

Dining room's wall decor ideas

Pinaki Chaudhuri
10年前
最終更新:6年前

I need ideas to decorate the dining room wall.. Please help!

コメント (12)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    10年前
    Can you provide some photos of the dining room?
    Pinaki ChaudhuriさんはDytectureさんにお礼を言いました
  • Pinaki Chaudhuri
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Hi Dytecture, Please see attached floor plan.. I don't have actual pictures as yet.. I am looking for some decor options for the walls (under red boxes), i.e. kitchen side, toilet side and guest/smaller bedroom side.. The wall on the master bedroom side will be taken up by the crockery unit..
  • PRO
    Willie Duggan
    10年前
    Hi Pinaki, It looks like you have gotten some advice from Bonito Designs, which is great. If you are interested in wall lighting to add some decorative design and obviously light source we have a great selection on our site - which dependant on your style choice I can send you some pictures. Best of luck with it and I hope it turns out fab. Thanks WDL
    Pinaki ChaudhuriさんはWillie Dugganさんにお礼を言いました
  • Pinaki Chaudhuri
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Hi Willie, Please send the pictures..
  • Pinaki Chaudhuri
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    @Bonito Designs: Thanks a lot! I take your suggestion there. Please share a few graffiti pictures that will go well with a dining room. Will keep an eye for more suggestions.
  • PRO
    Willie Duggan
    10年前
    The Masca light is a lovely decorative piece. The Lampadari would cast lovely shadows around the area and is almost like a piece of art. The Tom Dixon piece is a retro piece, very popular at the moment. The Studio Italia piece like the Lampadari feature would create a lot of shadows. If you need any more help do let us know, WDL.
  • Pinaki Chaudhuri
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    @ Willie Duggan Lighting: Please share your website where I can find these?
  • PRO
    Willie Duggan
    10年前
    Hi Pinaki, here you go - http://www.williedugganlighting.com/shop/interior-lighting/wall-lighting - prices are in euro but we ship all over the world. Thanks WDL
    Pinaki ChaudhuriさんはWillie Dugganさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Pinaki ChaudhuriさんはSTONE SOURCE INC. (INDIA)さんにお礼を言いました
  • Pinaki Chaudhuri
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    @stone source inc: these are great but I am in Gurgaon...
  • Morphico Network
    昨年

Dining room is a part of living room and if living room is looking cool then dining room should also look cool and trendy to add up a modern and good touch in living room.

There are a few Ideas for dining room:-

Nature Wallpapers:-Your living area will look amazingly serene and feels like outdoor thanks to these wallpapers. These wallpapers will improve your mental health while also improving the appearance of your living space.

Geometric Shape: These wallpapers offer an eye-catching, contemporary appearance and a range of geometric forms, giving your living space a contemporary and eye-soothing appeal.

Brick Design:- These designs are quite popular between house owners and give a fresh and beautiful look to your house.

Vintage Theme- These wallpapers have a retro theme and feature motifs that look great on the walls of large, opulent homes.These wallpaper gives a look of calmness and mental peace.

Artistic Theme- These beautiful wallpaper patterns are the greatest option for you if you enjoy the arts. They give your area new artistic vitality and might give your home a vintage + modern appearance.

Floral Print: This type of wallpaper creates the impression of a welcoming, colorful entry and gives it a light, airy atmosphere.

Marble:- These wall coverings portray marble in an exact manner. They not only improve the look of walls but also lengthen and modernise the space by acting as excellent light reflectors.

When you visit Morphico Wallpaper and Murals, you can browse and choose from more than 400 distinct wallpaper designs, all of which come with quick, free shipment and installation.