Houzz Logo Print
perry2014

I LOVE the counter tops! What are they made of?

perry2014
10年前
Urban Farm House · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Joubert Design Build
    10年前
    It is a leathered granite with a mitered edge. I don't recall the name of the granite. Delta Granite in San Antonio, TX made this for the 2012 Parade of Homes.
  • PRO
    Delta Granite and Marble, Inc.
    9年前
    The granite at the island is called "Supernova" and it comes in polished, honed, or leather finish. The leather finish is what is at the island. Many comments regarding this material at the parade were that it looks like wood. It has a really nice smooth texture.
  • Karen
    9年前

I love the mitered apron (double thick) island. Wondering if you can help me understand the "mechanics" of this fabrication. I would like to duplicate in my kitchen.

I am considering this feature on my island only (with a different granite on "perimeter"). If I do this, would the island counter be slightly taller than the other counters? How do you account for the double thick edge appearance and not have it interfere with your drawers? Any thing I should be aware of when seeking this type of fabrication (I see there are many ways this can be implemented)? Suggestions and specifics welcome.

I know finding the right fabricator is key, but I like to understand my options so I can ask the right questions!

Thanks!