Houzz Logo Print
northeast_life

Half Bathroom decor

northeast_life
昨年
最終更新:昨年

Hello all,

I renewed my 1950s bathroom a few months ago. The project took a while and it is not perfect but it looks 100 better than it was before.

I need to bring some life and joy to this bathroom. My teen daughter is the one who uses it most since it is next to her room.

Thanks a bunch for helping out

コメント (10)

• PRO
    User
    昨年

Have you considered a really great wallpaper?

• northeast_life
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Yes, But not sure if I should do just an accent wall.

• northeast_life
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Love the decor ideas, Thanks

• kandrewspa
    昨年

What you have in there is so neutral (that's a good thing), you could paint it any color. If you already have towels (and they're not white), take your cues from their color. If you already have white towels or are prepared to buy new ones you have a lot of possibilties. What's your daughter's favorite color? You can always repaint when she leaves home. Then add decor like the previous commenter suggested.

• northeast_life
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Yes, I wanted to do neutral and maybe be able to switch decor once in a while.

I do not have a towel color chosen yet, that's a good idea!

• northeast_life
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

This is vanity I have. The picture above doesn't show real color

• Lorraine Leroux
    昨年

Choose a pattern for the drapery/roman shade OR some great wallpaper.

• PRO
    Everything Home
    昨年

It's feasible you can add some wallpaper, artwork, a rug, trash can, and perhaps a window treatment to the half bath. Here we have a few pictures of our bathroom designs which might just help you move forward.

Life of the Party · 詳細

Fabulous Farmhouse Estate · 詳細

The Van Buren Project · 詳細

Sun-Drenched Elegance · 詳細

Home Is Where The "Hart" Is · 詳細

• northeast_life
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

I would love to add some color just like your pics!

If I decide to do an accent wall which wall should I do? keeping in mid this is a very narrow room

PR