Houzz Logo Print
webuser_382315

bathroom remodel

I just finished gutting and remodeling my bathroom. I would appreciate any suggestions on accessorizing.

コメント (12)

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Happyleg you have to press on the square box to leave a comment

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    昨年
    最終更新:昨年

Get a third med cabinet, as those look QUITE lonely. Add art near the toilet. I'm sure you can find a complimentary soap pump,,,,,tissue box etc.

New towels in bright clean white. The bath is no place for beige or dingy anything.

Not loving the paint color which reads very cool gray blue.

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Thanks. The paint color I think was decorator white. Yes it does have cast of blue. Not a big deal to change it. What color would you suggest. I bought a mini chandelier which I decided I am going to return. I do want to put something in between the medicine cabinets. To put a third medicine cabinet is not in my budget. They are hard wired and very expensive.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    昨年

Global Views Divers

https://www.globalviews.com/grouped-wall-diver-22816

The divers may come in 2 different sizes so be aware of the dimensions.

Wall Diver, Gold 3-Pack · 詳細

I would have selected taller medicine cabinets, but if you don't want to change them out, then add another.

• Valinta
    昨年

Are you putting a hamper or linen cabinet next to the toilet? From angle of photo it looks like a lot of unused space for a remodel.

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

That was my original plan, but we put a linen closet next to the shower on the right. I have plenty of storage

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Love the divers. I found them at Macy’s

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Linen closet

• PRO
    Amy Peltier Interior Design & Home
    昨年

Perhaps try adding a rug, extra mirror in the middle, a bench, plants, some decorative towels, artwork, and window treatments. Here are some ideas from a few bathroom designs we have done.

California Ranch Transformation · 詳細

California Ranch Transformation · 詳細

Casual Classic Remodel: Bathroom · 詳細

Colorful Remodel: Bathroom · 詳細

• Kay p
    昨年

I love a chandelier in the bathroom. After you are done accessorizing please post pic.
    I am sure it would be lovely!

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    質問の投稿者
    昨年

Thank you. I will post after I finish. I have a beautiful perfume bottle collection that I would like to display. Not sure where to put it This is such a process for me. The suggestions I have received are all great ideas. I would like to get my chandelier before I do any other accessorizing. It has been hard for me to find one with brass and crystal.