Houzz Logo Print
kelseyjanepdx

pendant light

Hello! I’m wondering where you found the pendant light fixture shown over the sink. We are doing a similar remodel, and looking for a light over our island that matches the dining room. This is just the light we are looking for!
Thank you!

Alhambra Spanish Renovation · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Julia Chasman Design
    2年前

Hi Kelsey — I hope this is where I’m supposed to answer your question. This is a vintage light fixture - with a vintage glass shade on it. I have many in my collection - so that’s not that much help! But - you can find them on Etsy- or at vintage dealers in the area where you live. I can tell you where you might look in Los Angeles — the flea markets of course - also any salvage store - like Pasadena Architectural Salvage on Foothill Dr, or Olde Good Things in downtown LA. There are some wonderful French vintage lights lately on Etsy - so try searching that way! Remember too that you can source the fixture and then the glass shade separately. The fitter you are looking for is 2 1/4” or 2 1/2”. - and the. There are many shades that will fit that. If the fixture you find is in poor shape — try stripping it with baking soda or just polishing it up. Good luck with your search!!

• gczmia
    昨年

Hi there. Where can i find the beautiful Spanish tile?

• gczmia
    昨年

Never mind, I found it. Covent Gardens 8x8in glazed porcelain tile for anyone else who loves it too!