atwood333
2年前
Where did you buy it? I'm on the East Coast
Alhambra Spanish Renovation · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Julia Chasman Design
    2年前

Hi there atwood333. I'm glad you like the fridge -- I do too! It's Cafe Appliances -- that's the brand, which I believe is a division of GE. You can find the info on their website: cafeappliances.com They are widely available at the usual vendors -- Best Buy, Build.com, even Wayfair, though I would check carefully for availability. We had a hard time locating one during the pandemic, and I think it's only gotten worse. We ordered one from Wayfair because it had the best lead time -- then they started sending Delay notices, and finally I found one at Home Depot -- I think last Thanksgiving weekend -- and I grabbed it and cancelled the other one. They are truly handsome appliances. The stove is also beautiful. The only appliance they make which was not highly rated was the dishwasher -- problems with leaks and noise. So we went with the Bosch panel-ready -- and then bought the HANDLE for it from Cafe Appliances! Their hardware is one of the nicest features of the line. Ours was in Rose Gold.

Good luck!

Best,

Julia

atwood333さんはJulia Chasman Designさんにお礼を言いました
  • anne mcmanus
    2年前

Same question- love the fridge! Thanks for the info. And such a fun, happy kitchen!

• PRO
    Julia Chasman Design
    2年前

thank you all so much!! 😍