Houzz Logo Print
sunethra_ghattamaneni

Please could you let me know which wall paper you used for the lounge?

S Ghat
2年前

I’m interested in the wallpaper used in the formal lounge with the corner L-shaped sofa and swivel chair. Did you supply the sofas too? Thanks

Full home interior renovation and interiors update · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Design by UBER
    2年前

Hello S Ghat and thanks for your question. I'll get someone to check on that detail, but to double check you do mean the wallpaper in the entertainment room (with the bar in the background and wine cellar to the left) as pictured? I say because this project has a formal sitting room too.

Yes we do supply sofas (furniture & Lighting) via our sister company UBER-interiors.com They would be glad to help if you contact them direct for speed at sales@uber-interiors.com or +44(0)333 555 2220

• PRO
    Design by UBER
    2年前
    最終更新:2年前

The wallpaper for picture shown has the Elitis Talamone Seta VP 850 15 1m wide sold by the 10m roll. We can order that via the sales team, even samples. Just contact us at the above details.

Kind regards

Jim

• S Ghat
    質問の投稿者
    2年前

Actually I was looking at both rooms you mentioned. Please could you also let me know which wall paper is on the lounge wall with the mirror and the console table behind the L-sofa? The interiors look so harmonious and beautiful. Thank you so much for very prompt response.

• PRO
    Design by UBER
    2年前
    最終更新:2年前

Hello again,

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes I believe the formal sitting room is Casamance Mori 7417 05 91 70cm wide sold by the 10m roll.

I would suggest getting samples though as the photgraphs can vary the colours.

Kind regards

Jim