Houzz Logo Print
kahryn_riley

Updating this pink kitchen?!

Alyse R
3年前
最終更新:3年前

Hi! Please advise best color choices to tone down my oak cabinets and pink floors. I don’t want to paint the cabinets, but would paint the walls and potentially replace the counters. Thank you!

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Design Directives, LLC
    3年前

Perhaps look into painting the walls and getting a new countertop. Replacing those two things might be able to tone down the pink.

Modern Napa: Kitchen · 詳細

• calidesign
    3年前

It's the countertops that look pinkish to me. Otherwise you have more gold and terra cotta. I'd change your countertops to a solid color warm white, and then paint your walls a neutral white or very light taupe.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

replace the countertop and backsplash. simple white quartz. (look at pre fabs if you have a decent supplier near you)

then you can throw down a jute or sisal rug to cover up most of the flooring.

These colors all work w/oak cabinets

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    3年前

Raise the eye from the floor to the countertop and backsplash. Using a color, such as a green or a turquoise would be pretty and interesting while making the flooring disappear. Paint walls to coordinate with the countertop and backsplash. Add kitchen rugs to help even further.

Worthington, OH Mid-Century Modern Kitchen Remodel · 詳細

PR