Houzz Logo Print
valerie_smith24

What did you use on the shower walls?

I am doing a lower and flip and only have one bathroom. I’m looking for a product to line the shower walls with. it has a window too I would have to work around because it’s in the middle of the shower wall. I’d like high impact on a budget because I don’t want to outprice the neighborhood.

Thompson Family Bathroom · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    TOC design & construction inc.
    3年前

Hello Valarie, the window wall tile used is from Aparichi, - Jungle white Bosco 12" x 36, because of the thickness and size of tile I recommend you do the side walls of your shower with a lesser expensive tile also from Aparici - Neutral Blanco . these tiles are not cheap, +/- $10 sq. ft. this picture does not do it justice. I would also recommend that because you have a window, the surrounding window molding be in plastic and not wood or MDF. If your window has a wood casement, I would recommend you change the full window to PVC.

Using Houzz is a great tool, and we often get question for design idea or sourcing of products, we do there for would appreciate a review for answering you questions in a detailed matter,

Thank-you in advance for your cooperation

Tania- TOC design & construction inc.

• Valerie Smith
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Awesome. New to Houzz so will try to leave a review thanks!

• PRO
    TOC design & construction inc.
    3年前

Thank-you much appreciated, to leave a review, please go on my profile, to the right of my picture you will see the "review me", click and review.