Houzz Logo Print
kakilou

love the turquoise accent tiles.

Love the tiles. Where can they be found?

Robinhood Residence · 詳細

コメント (9)

• karenbacke
    3年前

"3/4 blue tile and porcelain tile ceramic tile"

Please clarify - ?

• PRO
    Clark Richardson Architects
    3年前

That description is from Houzz and not our account so not sure what they mean but this tile is a Zellige 5x5 in Turquoise

• Katharine Accola
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Thanks. Your bathroom design here is GORGEOUS.

• karenbacke
    3年前

Thank you, CRA! Yes, it looks like Houzz needs a human proofreader; that line made me laugh out loud!

• jdinhouston
    3年前

Hi there, I’m the designer for this project, working with the wonderful Clark Richardson Architects. This tile is from WOW, the series is Mestizaje, and color is Turques. This is a great tile that looks like hand made zellige but much less expensive. Thanks for the positive feedback - color is alive and well!

Joanna Nolte, Essential Elements Interiors

• celialarsen
    3年前

Hi Joanna, we are considering using this same tile (in the somewhat lighter Aqua colorway instead of Turquoise) in our main bathroom at our cottage. It is so beautiful. Did you use any of the matching bullnose pieces? I wish Wow had full size tile bullnoses but they don't seem to.... We will be wrapping it around two partial walls so we'll have to use bullnoses.

• mchasson
    3年前

beautiful tiles. Can you please tell me where I can find them? Thank you!

• Penny Theriault
    3年前

I used the same tiles in aqua for my kitchen backsplash, I love the textured look.. https://www.wowdesigneu.com/zellige.php