Houzz Logo Print
webuser_283133944

I need help PLEASE!

Hello! I'm looking to duplicate the above contemporary wine cellar idea in Boise w/storage racks including the lighting & glass (maybe make it one row of racks less). I'm all about using best practices. Do you have blueprint drawings, details that I can just hand over to my contractor including how many label-forward Vino Pins. I need to order. Thank you so much!! I have an immediate need for this project! Thank you!!!
The Newman ~ Vino Pins Cellar · 詳細

コメント (1)

• PRO
    VintageView
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

Hi Michael ... yes, we can provide all of that. We offer complimentary CAD design (takes 3-5 days) if you need to see it all on paper. If you just need total number of Pins to order, we can certainly provide that with accurate room dims (much more quickly). Rough math: factor 5" vertically for each set of Vino Pins and ~13" wide to accommodate for the bottle storage. Bottle capacity will vary based on bottle depth selection. This image shows it as two bottles deep. Vino Pins can also be configured for single- and triple-bottle depth application. Please send us a direct message with contact info and we'd be happy to get you exactly what you need. Thanks!

Michael KATZieさんはVintageViewさんにお礼を言いました