Houzz Logo Print
lmustian

cabinet design-alignment

lmustian
3年前
Are the vertical panels, where the sconces are attached, centered over the seam (there the cabinets attach to each other) of the cabinets below? If not, how are the panels aligned with the cabinets below?
Pacific Heights · 詳細

コメント (2)

• PRO
    Verner Architects
    3年前

Thank you for your interest in this project. Each mirror contains a medicine cabinet and is aligned with either the sink or cabinet center below. The sconces and their vertical panels infill the gaps between the mirrored cabinets. To attain all these alignments requires patience! Best of luck.

lmustianさんはVerner Architectsさんにお礼を言いました
  • lmustian
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question! This bathroom is one of the most beautiful I've seen and from all the questions about it and people using it as their inspiration for their own remodel, it seems many agree with me.

Also, I believe I saw that the "head trim" is 7.5 inches. Is that the entire height or just the header piece and then an additional height added by the very top trim/moulding piece? From the photo is looks like the "header" is the same width as the side/vertical pieces and then an additional "topper"/ moulding added. Is that correct?