Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1133604

Which kitchen chair is best?

User
3年前

I love the cream closeted upholstered chair, but concerned it would get dirty (pasta dinners, crab feasts). The black wooden chairs are durable, but seem uncomfortable. Thoughts?

コメント (10)

• User
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

*Cream colored (not cream closeted)

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

Depends on what dining table you have. You might be able to go with four black chairs on a each long side and couple beige one on each short side.

• Rower 76
    3年前

I think you can find other black chairs that are more attractive. Sorry, I find them boring. I love the upholstered chairs, but I also have the same fear about stains. Do you need to have cream colored? Another color may hide any stains that occur better.

• User
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Great suggestions! Thank you!!

• PRO
    Mantell-Hecathorn Builders
    3年前

Bassett Furniture has a wooden chair that is so comfortable that you will be able to sit for hours and visit with family and friends.

Detailed below is the link to the chair:

https://www.bassettfurniture.com/Wooden-Dining-Side-Chair---4-Styles--Bench*Made-Maple-DZ38859.asp

What makes this chair unique is that it is made to order in the United States. The back slat in the middle is formed to the natural curvature of the spine making it extremely comfortable for back support. You are also able to customize this chair by having the frame one color and the seat a different color.

Bassett Furniture also has showrooms where you can go and sit in the piece prior to purchasing.

• IdaClaire
    3年前

The two styles you've considered are very different. Can you share a photo of your table and dining area? Really hard to offer constructive advice without seeing what you're working with.

• User
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Beautiful chair! Thanks, and here’s the table and dining area.

• User
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

More pics of the kitchen

• J Inhof
    3年前

Try a Crypton fabric on your chairs. I was skeptical of Crypton since I like natural fibers (or at least I thought I did) and now I’m a true believer in Crypton. I had all my old furniture covered in white and cream crypton and there is not a mark or mess on it anywhere. It just wipes off. Crypton is available at ready made furniture dealers, JoAnn’s, Calico, online and ebay.

PR