Houzz Logo Print
chriszutes

Master bath looking for suggestions for wall color

Chris Z
3年前

Remodeled Master bath. Not happy with the wall color, Benjamin Moore Wickham Gray, too blue. Looking for suggestions! Trim is BM White Dove. Also shapes for mirrors, rectangular or oval.

Thank you!

コメント (14)

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    3年前

Your existing color look good to me.

here is more inspro

• PRO
  • Susan Davis
    3年前

I think white would be nice with a grey ceiling.

• houssaon
    3年前

I like the existing color. It is soft.

• K R
    3年前

I agree the existing color is pretty...soft and great for a bathroom. But if you are looking for a little more drama, the dark charcoal would be beautiful too.

• catbuilder
    3年前

I think you don't like it because it's too green, not too blue. But it still looks nice. Much better than the dull gray walls.

• dianeski
    3年前

The existing really is lovely. It’s looks very Ralph Lauren high end.

• Maureen
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

I like white and once you add the mirrors and accessories it will be elegant and fresh.

• Design Girl
    3年前

I also like the existing color, but if you don't then I'd go white.

• Jennifer Hogan
    3年前

Wickham gray can feel kind of powdery blue and can feel cold. I just painted my master in BM Quiet Moments. Gives it that spa feeling with the blue green gray vs blue gray and won't look like you mismatched the steel gray and blue gray colors

I am pretty sure that I would go with a rich color with all the black and white and gray.

• PRO
    FrameMyMirror
    3年前

If you don't like the color, you could go with white or another gray color with less blue. Regarding the mirrors, I think round mirrors with a thin frame would look great!

• smcf03
    3年前

The existing color is perfect. Leave it alone.

• Chris Z
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Thanks for all the feedback. Sticking with whats on the walls!!

PR