Houzz Logo Print
webuser_79493604

Bathroom vanity color help

Kristen B
3年前

Finally got my purple paint! A little nervous though since we might need to sell now for relocation. I’ve always wanted to paint something purple and I won with my husband by doing our powder room. The floors in this bathroom used to be a gold granite, it matched our master bath counters so I’m guessing they used the extra for the floor downstairs. I installed this new flooring and I love it. This room is much different than the rest of the house. I was going for more glam since it’s such a small space and my husband would not go for an entire house decorated that way.
Rambling...anyways.

I would like to paint to vanity and replace the hardware on it. I am not sure what color I should go with though a dark gray, or lighter, or something entirely different. This bathroom has no decor in it either so any advice on pieces to put on the wall or whatnot. I’m so awful at picking art and Knick knack things to complete a space. My entire house is pretty much just furniture and rugs.

コメント (3)

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

I might be your buyer, so I would like to see the vanity the same white as the sink, in a gloss finish. Another mirror would make the space perfect. I would even keep the purple walls.

• Kristen B
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

See I considered white, but I wasn’t sure if it would be strange with the sink being white in the off chance they don’t match perfect. Do you think a semi gloss would do or a high gloss?

• PRO
    FrameMyMirror
    3年前

I agree, I think a white vanity would look great. It'll help brighten up the space more. If you are worried about it matching, I would suggest getting color swatches first and maybe even test the paint first. I think a semi gloss would look better. Also, a new framed mirror will definitely help finish the look!

PR