Houzz Logo Print
richelle143

Wall paint color

Could you please provide the color of the white used on the walls?

Classic With a New Angle · 詳細

コメント (35)

• PRO
    Studio Dearborn
    4年前

i'm sorry but I did not keep notes on the color of the walls.

• lgzzouh
    3年前

Could you provide details on the countertop-material, brand and color

• PRO
    ruby decorating
    3年前

Yes, I would also like to know the material used for the counter tops. Looks like Calcuta to me?

• lizrice
    3年前

Can you give information on the inset hood for the range? I'm doing a kitchen remodel and would like to put the range under the window.

• lizrice
    3年前

Whole project is stunning! I'm in love! Can you give more details on the windows and the flooring?

• kinnes1
    3年前

What is the paint color on the cabinets?

• sherrymeeks
    3年前

gorgeous.

Cabinet color please?

• Veronica
    3年前

I want that kitchen rug... exactly what I'm looking for... can you provide where that was purchased from ?

• Janet Honeyman
    3年前

love the rug - purchased from?

• PRO
    Susan R Berman Architecture & Design
    3年前

How is the room lit (other than the island lighting)?

• Alexandria Reyes
    3年前

What kind of windows are these?

• Mary Valente
    3年前

what is the brand of pendant and where to buy it?

• jenbret21
    3年前

Can you share the cabinet hardware and main faucet hardware please ? LOVE !

• Bridget Kar
    3年前

Just beautiful!!!!❤️

• Patrick Malcolm
    3年前

Can u provide cabinet colour please?

• nkechi27
    3年前

You do gorgeous work, thank you for the inspiration! Could you please share the cabinet color you chose for this project? Thank you!

• nkechi27
    3年前

I found the designer’s response to cabinet color on another pic so replying here in case anyone else is looking for it “it is a color match of Benjamin Moore Rockport Gray”. Thank you to the designer for sharing this info!

• misspilot19
    3年前

Roll and Hill light above island. Endless straight 3 unit. $5,400!!!

• Mary Valente
    3年前

THanks to misspilot19 ! outside my budget but gives me some ideas.

• PRO
    Riverwalk
    3年前

Beautiful kitchen! Thank you for sharing your pictures!

• Mary Garcia
    3年前

Full project details are here - ( I came across this online)

• Bridget Kar
    3年前

Thanks for sharing the video Mary!! It’s just fabulous!

• fifi04
    3年前

BM rockport grey cabinetry color

• Colleen Nathan
    3年前

Does anyone have a clue as to what the counters are?

• Kate zaczkowski
    3年前

Marble

• Marilou Davies
    3年前

It’s lovely. Those windows are great.

• HouzzUser-352499387
    3年前

it seems so elegant

• Lori Mailloux
    3年前

I love no upper cabinet and natural light let in. the only thing i would change is no Lower cabinet doors, all large drawers everywhere possible to avoid hinges that wear with time.

• PRO
    Donna La Forge Interiors
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

I am curious about the lack of lighting above the countertops. This would all be considered task areas. I see the island light and maybe lighting in the alcove above island, but none above the countertops. That said I love the kitchen design. Love all of the windows!

• Cathy Bloomfield
    3年前

don't know why I picked this but like the light feeling.... wondering about no cabinets over the counter top... seems like not enough storage.

• PRO
    Tammy Bee
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

I realize that people use Houzz for inspiration and ideas for their own projects, but let's not hold a lack of response to every single (often repeat) question against this design firm. They have taken the time to answer many questions, and quite frankly you should never be picking your cabinet colour, paint colour, countertop material etc. from a photo online. The quantity of natural light in a space, lighting, other materials like flooring reflecting, photo touch ups and monitor settings all effect what you see and could look drastically different in your home. Use these photos as a guide to bring to your paint store or designer so they can help you select something you can take home to look at. As far as marble countertops go - there are a ton of different types of marble. You should also be going to your fabricator to select the exact slab, as no two will be the same (even if they are both Calacatta for example). This is a high end design firm - which means they often have higher budgets to create with than your average Houzz user. Expect that fixtures, handles, faucets, cabinets etc. will be at a higher price point than many of us are willing to spend. As a kitchen designer I can't tell you how frustrating it is for a client to bring me a kitchen photo from Houzz worth $100K+ and expect to get this same look for $20K. Admire the beauty of this space, drool a little (I know I do!) - and make this style your own if that's what you're after. Or if you're lucky enough to be in the area where this talented design firm is from and have the coin - hire them!

• JillD
    3年前

Yes, one can't pick colors off these sites. But, if a business wants to advertise via these photos, they should volunteer basic information such as paint color. And, if readily available furnishings are used, let the viewer in on your secret. Otherwise state "custom made." Algorithms make searches difficult as they confine the viewer to what the computer programmer, in her algorithm, decides what one wants to see. These are computers, you know, they can't think, but work off numbers.

As far a paint colors go: A person will go the store or look to color encyclopedias online and find their monitors don't give accurate representation of colors. That is a given. But....a simple paint color given will give the viewer a lead. A bit of help and inspiration, and, even imagination. And that really is sometimes all one desires. A gentle push in determining what she really wants and loves. A little kindness and odd information can help a lot. As far as stone goes, some people don't have a such businesses nearby to explore. (Not everyone can afford or has access to a designer or lives in a big city.) Again, with a little kindness, the viewer gets a starting place and, possibly a successful trip out of town finding exactly what she wants and at her price. Finally, her design board coming together and materializing with affordable substitutes decided upon for the bigwig budget items apparently Houzz.com gears itself to these days.

So give us the cabinet color for crying out loud! She can color match it with the paint store.

• PRO
    Tammy Bee
    3年前

As was mentioned twice before in this thread, on other photos in the same project and on their website it's Benjamin Moore’s Rockport Gray. I guess my issue with all of these questions is hardly no one is willing to do a little reading of the questions already asked or look through their website to get the answers they are after. Instead they get all rude and "thank" the designer for giving no help at all when they have clearly answered the question before! They expect the designer to answer the same questions over and over again, years later on every photo of the same project! I'm sure they have better things to do.

• Lynette Fine
    昨年

Thank you. But what about the wall and ceiling colors