Houzz Logo Print
webuser_63791209

Couch/chairs/coffee table

Where are the couch, chairs and coffee table available? I love the entire look. Thanks! barbara.grady@crl.com
Nye's Neck Home · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Casabella Interiors
    4年前

Hi Barbara, Thank you for your email. Yes, these can be purchased through our shop. If you are interested, feel free to call us at 508-888-8688. We can ship anywhere within the US.

Michele

• HouzzUser-63791209
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Great to know. Are the prices on-line? We are building a house in Maine and it will be ready in June (hopefully). This living room on houzz is exactly what I am hoping to achieve.

• HouzzUser-63791209
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Also where is your shop. Once opened again I would love to take a ride to actually sit in this furniture. Thanks

• PRO
    Casabella Interiors
    4年前

We are located in East Sandwich on Cape Cod. We always have furniture pieces here that you can sit on. Prices vary depending on the fabrics. In general, our sofas are usually between $3,200-$4,000 and swivel chairs range from $2,400-$3,200, again depending on fabric. The coffee table price is currently $2,200, but that can change given what's going on in the world right now. We are normally opening Monday thru Saturday 10:30-5:00 and can ship anywhere. We also have an online catalog on our website for other items..casabellainteriors.com.

Happy to help when you're ready.

Michele

• HouzzUser-63791209
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thanks so much!