Houzz Logo Print
diane_sacchetti

Size of Island

Can you give me the measurements of the island? And what is the size of the overhang? Also, how large is the space between the Island and refrigerator and the space behind the chairs? Thank you!
Historical Home Marries Modern Design in Glen Ellyn · 詳細

コメント (6)

• PRO
    TKS Design Group
    4年前

The island is approx 63”x96”. There is 42” between island and fridge and about 54” between back of island and cabinets. Overhang is 15”. Hope that helps!

Diane SacchettiさんはTKS Design Groupさんにお礼を言いました
  • dunfer
    3年前

Could I get the island color name? I’m obsessed with it. :D

• PRO
    TKS Design Group
    3年前

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! This is actually a custom cabinetry color called Providence Blue. If you would like more information on how you can purchase this color cabinetry please feel free to contact us directly at contact@kitchenstudio-ge.com!

Hope this helps!

The Kitchen Studio

kitchenstudio-ge.com

instagram.com/kitchenstudioge

• PRO
    TKS Design Group
    3年前

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! This is actually a custom cabinetry color called Providence Blue. If you would like more information on how you can purchase this color cabinetry please feel free to contact us directly at contact@kitchenstudio-ge.com!

Hope this helps!

The Kitchen Studio

kitchenstudio-ge.com

instagram.com/kitchenstudioge

• Diane Sacchetti
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Can you please tell me what brand and style of cabinet hardware this is and what tone, satin or un-lacquered brass, etc.? Thank you!!

• PRO
    TKS Design Group
    3年前

Hi Diane,

We love this too, you have great taste! It is part of an overall custom design vision we brought to life for this client. If you have a project and are interested in talking with us about it, please fill out our contact form at https://kitchenstudio-ge.com/contact. We look forward to meeting you!

Best,

The Kitchen Studio

kitchenstudio-ge.com