Houzz Logo Print
daniellemcguckin

fresh, timeless and inspiring!

Dear Highgate House,

We are currently renovating and I keep coming back to this picture. The overall warmth, yet brightness and contrast keep it classic yet fresh, clean and modern at the same time - just love the way it works so very well.

I know that designers don’t usually share details, but the white paint is just the amount of contrast yet classic simplicity that I am looking for. Not too cold or harsh, not too creamy.

Would you be able to share the colour pretty please?

Many thanks!

Wilston Residence · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Highgate House
    4年前

Hi Danielle, the architect selected this colour , I don't have a record of it sorry cant help you

• daniellemcguckin
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. It is appreciated.

• daniellemcguckin
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Hello again,

I’m about to start painting and was wondering if you might know the architect for this project please so that I can further enquire about the paint colour?

You are located in Brisbane yes? I’m just wondering whether you assist in putting colour schemes/materials/mood boards together please? I’d like an expert eye to assist as we have some existing materials (bench tops, flooring, existing furnishings, etc) that we need to take into account when selecting colours, carpets. We Aedan just about to start the interior and I’d like a cohesive scheme/plan to tie things together and look good.