Houzz Logo Print
verduccip

Can you give me information on the countertop and backsplash?

verduccip
4年前

Can you give me information on the backsplash and countertop?

Hickory & Blue Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Packed with Storage · 詳細

コメント (9)

• Livea Byrne
    4年前

Would it be possible to add a photo of the flooring in this kitchen or provide details on flooring used? I love the color combo. Thank you!

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    4年前

@Livea Byrne

Thank you for your question. The details I have on file on the floor state "An "Ashy" Aged Oak Flooring 7-11/16" wide Brand and Source unknown." Also, these are the best images I can find from the shoot that features the floor. I hope it helps. I'd look for a gray stained oak when looking for something similar.

Hickory & Blue Modern Farmhouse Kitchen with Pull-Out Pantry Cabinet Storage · 詳細

Modern Farmhouse Kitchen with a Touch of Hickory & Blue · 詳細

Have a fantastic week!

Mandi @ Dura

• PRO
    Tammy Bee
    4年前

Beautiful baseboard! Love that style....and this whole kitchen ftm.

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    4年前

Thank you! We are glad to hear you love this kitchen. Stay tuned to our Houzz page for our next project uploads!

• J Ris
    3年前

Hi, do you have a picture of the whole kitchen? Would love to see the full layout. Thank you

• Rhonda Fleming
    2年前

What color sink and faucet did you use?

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    昨年

@J Ris Unfortunately, this project shows all the photos we have of the space.

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    昨年
    最終更新:昨年

@Rhonda Fleming I do not have the sink and faucet details on file. However, this kitchen would go great with a Brass, stainless, or black faucet and great sink colors would include white, off-white/gray, stainless, or black sink.