Houzz Logo Print
yesteryearlavender

Where is the rest of the kitchen? - oven, sink & refrigerator, pantry

53 photos but none of how the other major appliances are integrated into this design. From what I can see - beautifully done with many custom and practical features. Any other particulars would be much appreciated, Thank you!
Hickory & Blue Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Packed with Storage · 詳細

コメント (19)

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    4年前

Thank you for your question. They are located on the opposing wall and one side wall. I do not have photography of that portion of the kitchen. The photo shoot was primarily focused on the larder stations and kitchen island.

• Brooke Lasswell
    4年前

@Dura Supreme Cabinetry BUMMER! I would love to see the rest of the kitchen!

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    4年前

It is, I'll make sure our team gets your feedback for our next shoot. Have a wonderful week! Mandi @ Dura

• felizlady
    4年前

Simple and beautiful. The blue is not too dark and the stone backsplash slab is dramatic.

• lieke58
    4年前

Beautiful! Love all the organization AND the cabinets. Are these custom built? Also, can you tell me the size (width and depth) of the island? Thanks!

• PRO
    Coastline Development, LLC
    3年前

Love this look!! What counters did you use? They look very authentic!

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    3年前

Thank you Lieke58! These are Dura Supreme. We are Semi-custom and custom. These larders are part of our standard catalog and considered semi-custom. I'm working on gathering the info for the width and depth of the kitchen island. I'll post as soon as I get that info from the designer.

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    3年前

@lieke58 The island is 81" x 36" plus 1.5" overhang all the way around with 15" of knee space (included in the 36").

• PRO
    Architeriors
    3年前

what color is the blue of the cabinets?

• M Lira
    3年前
    最終更新:3年前

The “Gale Force” SW 7605 blue paint from Sherwin-Williams

• PRO
    Devon Downs Design
    3年前

HI can you tell me where the lantern pendants are from please.

• Adriana Altuna
    3年前

Yes please, I will like to know also

• Shawn Heath Lusk
    3年前

Me too! Lantern pendant info?!

• charryj
    2年前

Information regarding pendant lights

• Robin McBride
    2年前

Please… would love an overall pic of this kitchen! Doesn’t have to be a professional photo.

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    2年前

The lighting is by Patriot Lighting: Annika Black and Natural Brass 4-Lgith Pendant

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    2年前

As for the rest of the kitchen, we're sad to say you'll have to use your imagination. This kitchen is actually in our showroom, and this photo shows everything!

• Leah Corbo
    3か月前

Do you happen to have used a

faucet that matches the bronze pulls?