webuser_234781399

Best Pooja Place as per Vastu

Aditi Gupta
2019年9月9日

I am attaching the layout of my flat. Please suggest the most auspicious place for pooja.

コメント (18)

• PRO
    SonamJhavarDesign

Hi Aditi,

Best location for pooja place is north east.

• PRO
    Shades Studio by Shweta

It can be beside your T.v wall where planter in placed.

• Aditi Gupta

Hi Shweta, if I place it beside my tv wall then the deities will be south facing, which is, correct me if I’m wrong, inauspicious. Earlier I was planning to place it in dining area (the left most corner).

• Aditi Gupta

Previous plan for Temple

• PRO
    Shades Studio by Shweta

i believe beside T.V will be NE so the person praying faces east... which is ideal for homes... whereas beside dining it would be NW ... but u can speak to some expert if u want for more clarity on direction.

• PRO
    waah

Hi Aditi,

Pooja room can be placed on the left corner of dining room facing east. People worshipping will then be facing north. This is the best option considering north east is having both bedroom and kitchen. Keep some hot water kettle or some heating stuff in south east corner where kitchen should have had been actually placed.

• PRO
    Rupal shah

Hello Aditi, Is pooja is your only concern? The reason for asking you this is, your NORTH bedroom positioning the headboard in the NORTH direction which is absolutely wrong. Kitchen is in the east of the house, the burner is positioned facing NORTH.

• Aditi Gupta

Thank you Rupal for pointing out the issues. Actually this will be my first house so I don’t know anything about Vastu. Please suggest the changes, I will plan accordingly. Thank you so much once again.

• PRO
    ID Prachee Naik

Hello Aditi,

As an Interior Designer I keep few things in mind for vastu.

God can face any direction except for North. And Headboard also should not be in North direction.

Your earlier plan for puja place is also fine. You may also place it beside tv unit with nice jali door, facing south or west direction. Or in the kitchen at entrance with elevated on wall but you have to make the door sliding one.

• PRO
    Rupal shah

Is it a flat or a plot and What is the current position?

If you want it in detail, you can contact me.

• Aditi Gupta

Thank you for your inputs Prachee. @Rupal, it is a flat. I will definitely contact you. Thanks

• PRO
    D'LIFE Home Interiors

The pooja room should always be situated in the Northeast side of the house. One should face towards East/North while worshipping. In your case, the best place for pooja place would be near to the TV unit in the living room. Contact an Interior designer or go through some pooja room images online to find some interesting designs.

• PRO
    JS Design

As per Vastu North- East is the best direction to place mandir/puja room.

You should face east while in front of mandir.

• PRO
    Archizeen

Best location for pooja room is north east bt in ur case it is coming on kitchen wall which isnot soo gud..So second best option for pooja room is also towards west which comes near entrance.

• Aditi Gupta

Hi Archizeen, please have a look at the attached picture and confirm if you are suggesting the marked place for pooja. Ignore the furniture in the layout, this is a sample pic by the builder.

I have a small budget, if someone knows any good interior designer who can work on such budget then do let me know.

• Aditi Gupta

Forgot to attach the layout of flat..

• PRO
    Archizeen

Yess correct and pls contact if u want low budget interior to be done.?

• PRO
    roshy_agrawal

check with balcony and use that north east corner for pooja room .