Houzz Logo Print
ahren_osterbrink

Any contemporary wood stoves I should consider beside blaze king?

ahreno
4年前

Just built my own 2700 sqft house. i've got a great room thats lets say 38'x24' with a high (15' sloped celing with ceiling fans).
my primary heat source is heated floors but i have plans showing a wood stove because, well, they're awesome. so i'm looking for ambience and of course the warmth is always nice in the mornings or raining nights.
originally i was set on chinook 30.1 but i'm thinking that bigger isn't necessaryily better anymore. They must have just come out with the boxer 24 which i love the looks of and is $1k less ($2600 vs 3600). I'm also considering the chinook 20.2 but the stupid salesmen couldn't give me a price.
is there anything else to consider? 6" chimney flue is in

コメント (10)

• ahreno
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

they're nice looking. what's MSRP? they're very plain which isn't necessarily bad.

• PRO
    Regency Fireplace Products
    4年前

Could you kindly send me an email? I would just need to find out where you are located etc. sperreault@regency-fire.com

• rainyseason
    4年前

Morsø makes a variety of styles, some very modern.

• ahreno
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

thank you. those are nice. going to look into them some more

• PRO
    Dean's Stove & Spa
    4年前

Go With the Large Flush Hybrid by Fireplace X - It will outheat ANY wood insert on the market, has the largest glass viewing and highest heat output....it's a no brainier. You also get different faceplates to choose, you'll make a mistake going with anyone else: https://www.fireplacex.com/gallery/wood-fireplace-inserts-gallery/#iLightbox[gallery_image_2]/0

• ahreno
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

cool, that's 100% not what I'm looking for. I'd have to redesign my house to use a firebox vs a wood stove and I literally said I don't need it to heat my house, just ambience. it's like recommending a Prius cause it gets good gad mileagewhen someone is trying to decide which truck to buy

• ahreno
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

I do appreciate the discussion though, it just doesn't relate to my requirements at all

• PRO
    Dean's Stove & Spa
    4年前

shouldve read through better, thought you were looking for an insert,

The Green Mountain line of stoves from Hearthstone may be a good option: http://hearthstonestoves.com/green-mountain-80/4594646703

PR