Houzz Logo Print
essencedesignoh

From empty room to luxurious master bath suite!

My clients were in desperate need of a master bath retreat, so we transformed a non functioning empty room into the bathroom of their dreams. Would love to hear your thoughts on the dramatic transformation!

コメント (34)

• PRO
    Terracegallery
    10年前
    It looks amazing! Great job!
    Essence Design StudioさんはTerracegalleryさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Arlene Awarda Architect
    10年前
    It will be beautiful!...
  • PRO
    KBR Design & Build
    10年前
    Looks so beautiful and elegant!
    Essence Design StudioさんはKBR Design & Buildさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Best Plumbing Tile & Stone
    10年前
    This is STUNNING. The only thing I would change is the paint color. With so much light tile you could add some drama by using a dark color like a navy or dark purple.
    Essence Design StudioさんはBest Plumbing Tile & Stoneさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Calzphotography
    10年前
    Absolutely fabulous
    Essence Design StudioさんはCalzphotographyさんにお礼を言いました
  • glitzy
    10年前
    Gorgeous!! My dream bathroom.
    Essence Design Studioさんはglitzyさんにお礼を言いました
  • sarasateri
    9年前
    Beautiful. What is the paint color on walls and trim.
  • flyr4fun
    9年前
    Sophisticated and serene
  • condomary
    9年前
    Love it.
  • PRO
  • PRO
    SoCal Contractor
    9年前
    Very well done!
  • Sue Strauch
    9年前
    I think I'd paint those doors white as well.
  • Maggie
    9年前
    great result! beautiful bath suite; love the whites! Did you sacrifice the windows, or is the entry on a different side now?
  • PRO
    Allyn Custom Woodworks
    9年前
    I get the traditional aesthetic of flush inset doors. Full overlay, frameless, my favorite.
  • gracey999
    9年前
    It's beautiful, I do agree with Sue Strauch...but I would definitely not use a dark color inside...I mean risky and might look good but it's perfect right now...now broke, don't fix...not yet :)
  • Judy Shepherd
    9年前
    maggiepr, I also was worried about the windows. It looks beautiful, but I love windows, and lots of them, LOL
  • PRO
    Stamps Design Services
    9年前
    I do not understand why people spend that kind of money on a redesign, but do not create a separate space for the toilet?
  • katdem
    9年前
    how much did that cost
  • sluggodog
    9年前
    Beautiful and love the colour choices, serene and spa like. Happy to see the wood doors intact and not painted.
  • Jane Burgett
    9年前
    Some of this is very pleasing but I would want a bathroom I could close off. I'm not always neat when I'm rushing to get out the door. Would want more privacy and an enclosed space for the toilet is a must.
  • lobojsalazar
    9年前
    Very pretty. Love the materials and color but seems like the toilet is out in the open and those French doors are very see through...
  • anke
    9年前
    it's gorgeous!!
  • Kim Lunsford
    9年前
    I would frost the windows on the wood door for privacy. But other than that it is a Beautiful bathroom.
  • sarahjanecraig
    9年前
    Bath cabinets and mirror
  • PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    9年前
    I love the design. The countertop is wonderful
  • Kay
    9年前
    最終更新:9年前
    Wow oh wow -- that's gorgeous! LOL @ someone who asked what it cost. Hint: a LOT. We're in Year 2 of a house project + are just finishing the bathrooms. I have the same taste as this homeowner, but just a fraction of his/her budget! We found something on sale at Menards, a Midwestern home store. $499 -- regularly $599, for everything except the faucet. http://redbirdv.wordpress.com
  • PRO
    Novus Designs
    9年前
    Beautiful!
  • dooders1981
    9年前
    Love it! N
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    9年前
    its gorgeous!
  • PRO
    Interior Affairs -- Vickie Daeley
    9年前
    Looks beautiful, by painting the doors white and bringing some color to the walls when complete the space.
  • muddy04
    7年前

Beautiful space, love the shower how it's enclosed, do you have additional pictures of this space?

• PRO
    Kootenia Homes and Remodeling
    7年前

amazing job!

• teresale2013
    7年前

Your clients must be ECSTATIC!!!

The bathroom of my dreams!!!