Houzz Logo Print
webuser_742141508

Size of Closet in the Picture

What are the dimensions of the closet shown in the picture of the Contemporary Closet, Los Angeles project? Can I install myself?
Custom Storage Solutions · 詳細

コメント (6)

• PRO
    California Closets Studio City, California
    4年前

Hello Michael!

Thank you for your interest in California Closets. Unfortunately we do not have the exact dimensions of the system that is shown in the photo, but due to the amount of customization options that we can offer I'm sure we'd be able to work within the parameters and dimensions of the space you'd like some help with. We handle the entire process, from design through installation. The first step would be to set up a complimentary in-home consultation with one of our designers. Our designer will come meet you at the site, go over your wants and needs for the project, and take all the necessary measurements.

If you have any questions or if you'd like to set up an in-home consultation, our scheduling office can be reached at 310-566-3280.

Thank you very much!

• Michael Riha
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

My plan is to relocate the entrance to my closet. In the process I can either work with the existing location of the wall or move it out. I like you setup but I really don't want to pay your installation costs, so I was planning to do myself. So, I am willing to buy the material from you to install. Would also, like different doors, so they do not have to be included.

• PRO
    4年前

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the information. The estimates generated by our designers through the in-home consultation include installation as part of the total design. Unfortunately we are unable to sell the components for self-installation as we are unable to warranty the system without installation.

If you have any further questions, our scheduling office can be reached at 310-566-3280.

Thank you!

• Michael Riha
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

So, how does this work? I'm not in the home yet. It is in Williamsburg, VA. Plan to bust some walls down and reconfigure the closet. Would like to install a nice Contemporary Closet. Not sure of the doors yet. How can you help me?

• PRO
    4年前

Hello Michael,

The first step would be to contact your local California Closets office and set up an in-home consultation. I am in the Los Angeles office, so you will have to touch base with one of our Virginia divisions.

It looks like the closest offices to Williamsburg, VA, are in:

Richmond, VA - (804) 359-1333

Virginia Beach, VA - (757) 428-0578

I'm not exactly which office will service the Williamsburg area, but they should be able to help you out.

Thank you!

• Michael Riha
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

OK. Thanks. I think it would be the Richmond office.