Houzz Logo Print
shameemah_kurzawa

Living room feature wall

Shagenius K
5年前
最終更新:5年前

Looking to paint the back wall as a feature wall but don't know which colour will suit best, we have got dark grey carpets, dark grey curtains and black brown furniture, I don't want to overly darken the room, it my formal living room and the first room you see when you walk in the house. photo is attached.

コメント (16)

• dreamer
    5年前
    Hi , there is no photo
    Shagenius Kさんはdreamerさんにお礼を言いました
  • Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    5年前
    最終更新:5年前

Sorry forgot to attach the picture, here it is:

• julie herbert
    5年前
    What a gorgeous photo
    Dr.Retro.
  • Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    5年前
    Wow that’s really a great looking living room. Thanks for Dr Retro for the suggestion. That’s right the pictures are quite of place there. I definitely like the idea of a mirror.
  • PRO
    Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    5年前

Hi

Further to Dr Retros comments above, I would also look at balancing the furniture placement and adding a floor lamp on the left side. You could also look at wallpaper options in a texture in a light colourway to give this aspect more interest.

• Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    5年前
    Thanks, I’m adding wallpaper in the mix too, a floor lamp does make sense on the side as it is quite bare. The baby rocker will btw be removed :-)
  • Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    4年前
    Here is what we’ve done so far, still trying to get the remaining colours right.
  • julie herbert
    4年前
    Looks amazing what a beautiful difference.
  • Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    4年前
    Thanks you, we have updated the rug to something much lighter to brighten the room a bit.
  • julie herbert
    4年前
    Love the lighter rug, you could add a couple of accent cushions to complete the picture...gorgeous
  • Kate
    4年前

Looking great. Can you drop the height of the two pics a little?

• Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thanks Julie, I’ve added some more cushions to complement the rug.

• Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    4年前

Thanks Kate, Im planning to get a different sofa set and will adjust them then. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Michelle McCann
    3年前

Love the wallpaper

• Shagenius K
    質問の投稿者
    3年前

Thank you, bought it from Annandale wallpaper in Sydney.