Houzz Logo Print
robinrlg

Mirror advice for extra large bathroom vanity

robinrlg
5年前

We are building a house and have a large master bathroom vanity (128 inches in length). The cabinet base under each sink is 30" wide. There are pullouts on each end of the vanity for things like hairdryers, and there are two sets of drawers in the middle of the vanity (between each sink). This is leaving a large open space between the two sinks. We need to select mirrors and lights and am stumped. Wondering whether we would be better off with a large wall mirror that spans most of the vanity base (from one sink to the other), or would two mirrors over the 30" bases be the way to go? My concern is having a large empty space between the two sinks and the mirrors looking dwarfed in the space. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Lampert Dias Architects, Inc.
    5年前

You can hang 3 mirrors. One over each sink and one in the middle......all equal sizes

• acm
    5年前

A large mirror definitely make the problem disappear, and can be helpful in brightening the room, etc. However, you can do two mirrors with either some art or a hand-towel hanger in the middle... Some add a storage tower too, or sconces flanking mirrors, and/or art... You could also make the central mirror a medicine cabinet.

Classic Informality · 詳細

Coastal Ranch · 詳細

Hidden Lake Loop Residence · 詳細

Bath Design Cincinnati OH · 詳細

1714 · 詳細

Bathrooms · 詳細

Historic Schoolhouse Loft · 詳細

Bayshores Drive · 詳細

• robinrlg
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Very helpful. You gave me some nice options to think about. I will wait until the cabinets are installed, look at the proportions, and then decide what to do.