Houzz Logo Print
webuser_8150566964584673

Hi - i was hoping to purchase a number of these for my house renovatio

Hi - i was hoping to purchase a number of these for my house renovation- will you be making more?
Riviera Pendant, Off White Linen Shade, Antique Nickel · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Houseology Design Group Limited
    5年前

Hi and thanks for getting in touch. Yes we can produce more of these for you no problem. How many are you looking for and I will try to estimate a time for you.

• HouzzUser-8150566964584673
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Thank you. I won’t need them for a while as building work has not started yet but maybe up to 4 and potentially some of the matching wall lights. I’m sorry - it’s hard to say exact numbers at this stage but I am researching for the detail for the project and should be in a position to purchase early in the New Year. That said - I would be looking for a trade price and/or the 15% discount recently offered but I am sure we can sort something out. It is great news that you can make more - they are beautiful and I would love to see the rest of the range. Many thanks for your prompt respond and help.

• PRO
    Houseology Design Group Limited
    5年前

No problem that number wouldn't be a problem at all. We can't provide trade pricing via houzz I'm afraid as this is only available to Houseology trade members via our website.