Houzz Logo Print
houzzuk

Win wiring accessories from Schneider Electric worth £1,500! CLOSED

HouzzUK
5年前
最終更新:5年前

THE COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED

There are lots of exciting ways to accessorise your home. From cushions and throws to plants and rugs, you can really enhance a look with tiny décor touches. But what about light switches and socket outlets? Well, they can also be a style feature, and complement metallic finishes, colour schemes and textures. If your wiring accessories are in need of a makeover, you'll like our latest competition with Schneider Electric!

Up for grabs are wiring accessories from Schneider Electric’s Lisse and Lisse Screwless Deco ranges, plus installation by one of their Electrician Partners – up to a total value of £1,500. The winner will be able to choose from Schneider's range of standard finishes (Stainless Steel, Polished Chrome, Satin Brass, Mocha Bronze and White moulded).

So what do you need to do to enter?

It's simple. Vote for your favourite light switch finish below, telling us which option you voted for and why in the comments section. You must also follow Schneider Electric's Houzz profile. The competition closes at midnight, Sunday 28th May, 2018.

Ready, set, go!

By entering this competition you agree to our Ts and Cs.

Polished Chrome
Stainless Steel
Mocha Bronze
Light Copper
Satin Brass
White

コメント (251)

• PRO
    Gill Hewitt Art
    5年前
    I voted stainless steel because it is understated yet smart, goes with everything, looks great.
  • Victoria Grantham
    5年前
    Voted for Stainless Steel, understated and minimalist, just perfect
  • idaawilson
    5年前
    Although I love the polished chrome and stainless steel look, for me there is something simplistic and timeless with white. The colour and style blends into the room.
  • Chrissy
    5年前
    I would choose copper as this is currently very on trend and would go well with the latest copper light fittings and accessories. Also my daughter is using lots of copper for her art and design based Degree
  • Kathrine Krogulec
    5年前

Polished chrome to reflect the decor of any room. Would particularly suit the bling look I'm creating in the dining room. Ban the boring and ditch dull white plastic :-)

• terrydodd4
    5年前

modern, timeless, goes anywhere.

• suestod
    5年前

I voted Mocha bronze as I love how it’s different to the others! Our living room is getting a rustic makeover at the minute.. and these are exactly what I’ve been looking for! Stylish but they also have a vintage feel to them! Just a perfect addition for our living room.. I think they would add a touch of class too! x x

• Greig Spencer
    5年前

stainless steel - it's timeless and universal and looks great

• mash1710
    5年前
    I voted for polished chrome. it's timeless and you can't go wrong with it.
  • cmebradley
    5年前
    Chose polished chrome because it goes with my blue/gray colour scheme and is a change from ubiquitous white. It is also warmer than the slightly harsh tone of stainless steel.
  • julie shaw`
    5年前

Polished chrome - timeless and would match my door handles

• whyglobe
    5年前

I voted WHITE

• cnannery
    5年前
    Voted light copper as I love the warm colour. Just buying a new house and don’t think the copper would work there but no harm in dreaming.
  • simone_kane
    5年前
    Mocha bronze - warm , standout highlight colour, which might go well in the final design of my planned new kitchen extension
  • simone_kane
    5年前
    Mocha bronze - warm , standout highlight colour, which might go well in the final design of my planned new kitchen extension
  • kimwalker102
    5年前

Voted copper. Giving my home a revamp and bringing it into the 20th century with some small but trendy accessories.

• elainefry1
    5年前
    The Crome
    is stylish and sleek
    Something you want to keep
    In any home
  • S Jassi
    5年前
    I voted for polished chrome as it goes with any colour scheme and stands out more than others and looks good
  • marg_turner
    5年前
    最終更新:5年前

I choose stainless steel for a classy, sleek, modern but timeless look

• elainefry1
    5年前
    I have picked chrome
    As it looks so very sleek
    And I am keen
    To see this in my home
  • Carmen Adela Cosovan
    5年前

I picked polished chrome, sleek and modern, not too over the top.

• Christine O'Prey
    5年前

I picked Satin Brass as it would go best with the decor in my home. Also it looks stylish and elegant :)

• rpsallen
    5年前

Polished chrome, lovely look to fit in with my decor

• Kezza Bezza
    5年前

I voted for the copper option as I feel it offers a sense of individual elegance to a room.

• Susan Reid
    5年前

I voted polished chrome, as our newly renovated cottage is a mix of old blue granet stone on the outside, and semi modern on the inside, the polished chrome would compliment our choice of internal style.

• PDM
    5年前

I chose light copper! Loving all things Rose Gold and think these will work well together.

• John Menzies
    5年前

I think myself that white (boring i no) would match

• Dawn Fairman
    5年前

I voted for the Mocha Bronze. I like warmer colours and I think the dark bronze is classy and not a fading trend.

• Natalie FLemington
    5年前
    Stainless steel has to be my go to choice. Classy good looks, future proof as changes come & go. Blends in everywhere & easy to wipe clean.
  • Valerie Lyons
    5年前

Stainless steel more modern and stylish

• Steph H
    5年前

I love polished chrome for a sleek contemporary finish to any decor

• marymagdalenenw1
    5年前

They're all good looking but light copper is also unusual and stands out.

• Michelle Sykes
    5年前

I voted for the satin brass because it would fit in so well in my house

• James Smith
    5年前

Any

• eatafrog44
    5年前

I just love polished chrome, is elegant , looks classy on the wall ,perfect price ,go very well with all and modern style properties.

• Mimmin Dove
    5年前
    I love the mocha bronze. I feel it would marry well with most colour schemes and suit differing styles from period through to contemporary.
  • fiona_jk42
    5年前

I voted for stainless steel because it looks good, will not date and it is easy to keep clean.

• Virginia Davies
    5年前

White, timeless, practical never in - so never out - of fashion!

• Adrian Bold
    5年前

I voted for Satin Brass

• Alison Latham
    5年前

Stainless Steel. Love the industrial look!

• Paula Cheadle
    5年前

I voted for Satin Brass, because I think that it would not be so noticeable with the decor

• Jeff Justin
    5年前
    I find most of our light switches are near door handles and we have just changed all the handles to brushed stainless steel which don’t show those grimy hand marks. Stainless Steel will also match our kitchen appliances and handles.
  • Jeff Justin
    5年前
    I find most of our light switches are near door handles and we have just changed all the handles to brushed stainless steel which don’t show those grimy hand marks. Stainless Steel will also match our kitchen appliances and handles.
  • phoenix1979_gsd
    5年前

I voted for light copper, I love the warmth of it!

• alantleo_2003
    5年前

With the slightly deeper profile, Schneider Lisse Screwless Deco range, offers an understated elegance to compliment today’s interiors...

• Erin Campbell
    5年前

Love the mocha bronze as it fits In with the way we’re blending traditional style with modern drama. The dark metallic gives it a modern edge while still being sympathetic to the old features.

• sophiasalim
    5年前

I voted for "Polished Chrome."

Timeless. Contemporary. Sophisticated

• holme1
    5年前

Polished Chrome as it would work on all my rooms but the bronze looks stunning.

• steviebhoy
    5年前
    Polished chrome for me.. looks great