Houzz Logo Print
annwayne001

hello, can i get a sample of this tile?

Square Rect Matte Field Tile, Lavagna, 12"x24" Tiles, Set of 6 · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Architessa
    5年前

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your interest in our tile. We would be happy to send you a smaller 4x4" cut sample piece. Please send us a project inquiry or private message us your full name, shipping address and phone #.

-AC Team

annwayne001さんはArchitessaさんにお礼を言いました
  • annwayne001
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

I loved the sample. If I ordered 12x24 tiles how much a square foot?

• PRO
    Architessa
    5年前

So happy that you liked the sample! You can order right here through Houzz by clicking on the item, selecting your quantity and adding to your cart. This tile is sold in cartons of 6 pieces, which is approximately 12 square feet. You will be able to see pricing as well as shipping costs prior to finalizing your order. We do recommend that you consult your installer regarding the amount of overage you order for cutting/waste purposes.

• annwayne001
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

So the tile came in a little too large. Is there a 4" by 12" option or 6" by 12" OPTION?

• PRO
    Architessa
    5年前

The 12x24 is actually the smallest field tile size available in this series.

There is a culture brick mosaic as well as a 2x2 mosaic that is a special order option from Italy with a lead time of 10-12 weeks. We do not offer these special order items through Houzz, but I would be happy to provide pricing if you are interested. Please private message or contact us directly for this information.

Thank you,

- AC Team