Houzz Logo Print
marisasuarez

Need help with ideas for House in Georgia remodel

Remodeling a house in Georgia . Need help!

コメント (11)

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    6年前
    最終更新:6年前

Kitchen Designer too. The architect can usually recommend one, so that's a bonus.

marisasuarezさんはJAN MOYERさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    6年前

If you want any ideas from us you have to share info, pictures all sorts of stuff.

marisasuarezさんはPatricia Colwell Consultingさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Beth H. :
    6年前

hire someone. we aren't psychics here.

• marisasuarez
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

thank you for the obvious suggestion. This is my first time using the houzz community for ideas. I will upload photos later.

• suezbell
    6年前

IF you're living in the home you're going to remodel and if you're doing a total remodel of a kitchen, consider a total rebuild of your kitchen either in another room or in an addition -- that way you can use your current kitchen until the other one is complete. Ditto that for a bath if you have only one bath. No kitchen or a bath for an extended time is not fun.

marisasuarezさんはsuezbellさんにお礼を言いました
  • kay kin
    6年前

we are a fussy bunch, so pictures speak a 1k words.

marisasuarezさんはkay kinさんにお礼を言いました
  • marisasuarez
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

Thank you Kay. Here are the photos . Does this help to give you an idea?

Farmhouse Ideas · 詳細
    kitchen - 2 windows overviewing back yard
    Farmhouse Ideas · 詳細

Farmhouse Ideas · 詳細

Kitchen eat-in area

Farmhouse Ideas · 詳細

panoramic view of living/dining areas. Door on left goes to kitchen. Door at the end goes to 3rd bedroom/office space.

Farmhouse Ideas · 詳細
    reverse -panoramic view of living/dining areas. Light at the end is from the front door.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    6年前
    最終更新:6年前

you have another post going w/the exact pictures. please, no duplication of our efforts. I know you can't delete this post, so lets let this one die and keep everything going on your other one? That way all of the ideas are kept together on one thread.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/georgia-home-remodel-kitchen-and-living-areas-photos-included-dsvw-vd~5209066?n=19

marisasuarezさんはBeth H. :さんにお礼を言いました
  • marisasuarez
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

My apologies. Agreed. I’ll keep the new one going

• PRO
    iTrust Electrical
    5年前

If you are in need of Interior or Exterior painting, we at iTrust Home Services could be of assistance. We also do kitchen cabinet painting and a variety of other services. If you have specific questions, please call to speak to of our experts. We hope we can help you with your remodel.

itrusthomeservices.com