Houzz Logo Print
total_home1

Something Drab... to something Fab!

Total Home
6年前

This was a condo that my clients tried selling vacant, and with no luck. They called us and we turned this rather dull space to something with life and character. It sold in record time for top dollar.

The builder had intended the living room to be adjacent the kitchen and the dining room in the room off the entrance. We swapped this design plan and see for yourself how it turned out.

This was to be the dining room

Turned Living Room!

Was to be Living Room

Turned Dining Room - Where it should be off the kitchen... we also added a small desk area:)

Small Kitchen

The master had no appeal

Tell me what you think about the room swap!

Cheers,

Cindy Lutes

Professional Property Stylist

Total Home

yourtotalhome.ca

コメント (18)

• chiflipper
    6年前

A Pro staging is well worth the money, as you have shown.

• simplechoices
    6年前

So GOOD!

• Laura Mac
    6年前

Looks so great! If you can divulge how much this project staging costs were that is helpful.... So many people don't want to drop $10k on staging and many agents feel it's not worth the money. But I do think it helps!

• Denita
    6年前

Beautiful job of staging. I'm not surprised it didn't sell in it's "Before" condition especially how the builder designated the rooms. Congratulations - what a wonderful job you did.

• daisiesandbutterflies
    6年前

You did a fantastic job! It's always amazing the effects small changes can have.

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    6年前

The bedroom is gorgeous too, spacious and inviting.

• PRO
    Drawer Essentials
    6年前
    Fabulous!
  • PRO
    Total Home
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

Thank you to everyone who liked or commented on this post!!

As for price Laura - I can tell you that each individual space is unique in terms of pricing, it did not cost my clients 10K or even close to this. Price is greatly determined by your city, I know that Toronto Stagers charge more than those of us from the Ottawa area.

You could get this quality of staging for approx. 3 - 5 K - it costs much less than you first price reduction and gets people in the door! This is KEY in a the success rate of the sale of your home. No potential buyers, means no offers. www.yourtotalhome.ca

• PRO
    Wise Home + Design
    6年前

Looks fantastic! I’m glad you fixed the lighting in the kitchen too.

• PRO
    Pearl Remodeling
    6年前

The whole space looked so coherent! Fantastic job.

• PRO
    ImproveIT! of Atlanta
    6年前

Fantastic job well done!

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    6年前

Amazing Job!

• PRO
    Mega Builders
    6年前

Beautifully done!

• PRO
    Architecture Plus Inc
    6年前

This looks great! Great job

• cawaps
    6年前

The staging is great, and the photography as well. The lighting for the photographs really makes the space look appealing.

• PRO
  • PRO
    Verona Home Design
    6年前

This looks very nice! Wonderful work!