ivy333dale
6年前
最終更新:6年前

for this 1963 ranch in Coastal GA

コメント (12)

• PRO
    Windows on Washington Ltd
    6年前

You are pretty wide open with that front window. Once you are down to the rough opening, you can put whatever you want in there. Is there a consistent operator type in the rest of the home that you might want to match with?

ivy333daleさんはWindows on Washington Ltdさんにお礼を言いました
  • ivy333dale
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

I like horizontal lines and casements like in this picture but cant get anyone to say they have

it

• PRO
    Panda Windows & Doors
    6年前

You may need to get the windows custom made.

ivy333daleさんはPanda Windows & Doorsさんにお礼を言いました
  • ivy333dale
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

What manufacturers will do that?

• PRO
    toddinmn
    6年前

Almost all manufacturers can put in custom grids in mutiple configurations. Grids can be the inexpensive. Between the glass type , snap in, simulated divided lites and in some cases true divided. Panda's post in the past have mostly been spam , they are not here to contribute IMO.

• PRO
    Ultra Windows
    6年前

Nice look. As Todd said, pretty much any manufacturer can make windows like that. Simulated divide lites look the best (if the budget allows) but they are more difficult to clean.

ivy333daleさんはUltra Windowsさんにお礼を言いました
  • ivy333dale
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

I want permanent grids not snap in. Who would you suggest. This is for GA.

• PRO
    toddinmn
    6年前

Have you decided what type of material you wanted your windows to made from?

ivy333daleさんはtoddinmnさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Ultra Windows
    6年前

Sunrise or Soft-lite should be available in Georgia, if you are wanting vinyl. I don’t think you’ll find Okna there, but I could be wrong.

Marvin’s Integrity wood/ultrex is a good choice for fiberglass. Marvin or Kolbe are top choices if your budget allows for wood windows.

ivy333daleさんはUltra Windowsさんにお礼を言いました
  • ivy333dale
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

The local marvin dealer said he wanted $500 to give me a quote/estimate which would be taken off the order. In other words i would not get it back if i went with someone else. Is that common? I have never heard of such a thing and would not agree to it.

• millworkman
    6年前

Panda, you sell direct to homeowners?

ivy333daleさんはmillworkmanさんにお礼を言いました
PR