Houzz Logo Print
indyanguy01

Bathroom closet door ideas

IG 77
6年前
I recently got the floor done in the bathroom replacing vinyl with tile. Since then the closet door that would fit earlier no longer fits. I didn't pay much attention to it until now. We've moved to a different house and plan on renting and I imagine that the tenant would not like to have everything in plain sight. It appears that when the tile was put in, it raised the floor and a standard bifold no longer fits.

What are some of the quick and easy options to solve this issue? I've attached the picture of the closet

コメント (6)

• IG 77
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    Unfortunately the door I have is a metal door.
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    6年前

Is this just a linen closet, I would just put some nice shelves in there and stack towels, nice bottles of soap, shampoo etc and leave it open it looks like a tiny bathroom whay add any door at all.

• PRO
    Sina Sadeddin Architectural Design
    6年前

Since this is just a linen closet, like Patricia said you don't need a door. You could however swap out those cheat shelves for something a little more sturdy and nice looking since it will be open.

• PRO
    New England Design & Construction
    6年前

Somerville Addition · 詳細

Replace the shelves with something that is a little nicer, and just leave it open. Here's an example!

• IG 77
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    Thanks for the response. What do you all think about covering it with a curtain? Would that look nice?