Houzz Logo Print
remi7_1999

2m sq ensuite

We have a 2m sq ensuite that we are looking to remodel. Would love a wet room but budget doesn't stretch that far. Willing to spending money on a decent shower/tray and shower doors. at the moment I'm liking the idea of the shower enclosure being the full length of 2 metres. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

コメント (6)

• PRO
    Amanda Clothier
    6年前

Hi - If you want a response to this you'll need to post a little sketch of your room, showing all the things that need to be worked around - doorways, windows, radiators etc. :)

• PRO
    Stone & Ceramic Warehouse
    6年前

I agree with Amanda, add a drawing and we can help! Go for big tiles in a small room though, it will make it feel more spacious as you will have less grout lines...plus less grout lines means less maintenance! ;)

• Val Thompson
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    this is basically the present lay out with radiator behind the door and window above the sink
  • Val Thompson
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    didn't even think of just having the door open out into the bedroom, looks like I'm getting the full length shower tray
  • PRO
    Wetrooms Online Ltd
    6年前

A wet room doesn't need to break your budget. We have kits including Tray, Drain and tanking starting from £195. Take a look at: https://www.wetrooms-online.com//wet-rooms-online-store/wet-room-kits/wetbase-standard-wet-room-kits