Houzz Logo Print
mimi_nguyen46

cabinet hardware

Love this kitchen. Could you please share with me where you got the cabinet hardware? Thanks!
Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (11)

• Jeza Postelle
    6年前

I love the back splash, I'd like to know the color/brand. BTW...as someone that utilizes Houzz often for inspiration, I really appreciate when professionals, like you, that take the time to answer our questions. THANK YOU!

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    6年前

Jeza, thank you so much for taking the time to say so! It makes us so happy to be able to provide inspiration to Houzzers! The backsplash tile used was selected from a local showroom called Ideal Tile. It's a 3" x 9" Vento 37F Grey Embossed Ceramic Subway tile with grout color 386 Oyster Gray used. The tile is laid in a brick stack pattern.

Hope this helps!

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• Zaida M
    5年前
    Where can I buy this backsplash? Can't find it anywhere online, thank you!
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    5年前

Thanks for asking! This backsplash is available through Ideal Tile.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• Shelly Firebaugh
    5年前

I'd love to know what color the kitchen cabinnets are, as well as the paint above the window please.

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    5年前

Thanks for asking Shelly! The cabinet color is Benjamin Moore Simply White OC-117 and the wall color is Benjamin Moore Classic Grey 1548.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• Shelly Firebaugh
    5年前

Thank you! I actually just picked up a sample of Simply White today!

• Cassandra Kettenhofen
    4年前

What material was used for the countertop? Is it a natural stone or engineered product? Thank you

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    4年前

Thanks for asking Cassandra! We used Ice Brown Granite.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• Cassandra Kettenhofen
    4年前

Thank you, for such a fast response. I, truly appreciate the professionals, for their fast turnaround in answering our questions. It helps me to judge who would share a similar design aesthetic and if they, still experience joy and gratitude, in their chosen career